Sunday, November 18, 2007



So … there I was … a rainy, Saturday night, and I was gonna settle in for a good pay-per-view movie with the Mrs. I was all ready to set up the online rental of “Knocked Up” – I mean EVERYBODY that I know told me how great it was and that I would love it. But a funny thing happened on the way to the movie … as I turned on the TV, one of the 86,347 channels that Comcast airs was getting ready to play (with out commercial interruption) “Lucas”

Now, for those of you who don’t know about the film “Lucas” – it is the best John Hughes movie that John Hughes never made. It was written & directed by David Seltzer in 1986. It stars a pre-drugged & amazingly cute Corey Haim, Kerri Green [remember her from “The Goonies”?), Charlie Sheen, Courtney Thorne-Smith, Winona Ryder & Jeremy Piven.

I will not give you any other info other than to say … see this movie when you can. If you saw it years ago – watch it again – you’ll be happy you did.

1 comment:

Kevin McClatchy said...

At the risk of destroying my movie-snob cred —
I love this movie.